5 Delicious Desserts that your Skinny Jeans Won’t Make a Fuss About
Remember the good ol’ days when you were able to eat an entire pie and not gain a pound? Well, check out these great recipes for delicious desserts that won’t make you regret eating the entire thing.
- Apple Pie: We are going back to the basics with this classic dessert. This apple pie is the healthy version to an old time favorite. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/double-crusted-apple-pie-10000001054849/
- Pecan Pie: Simplicity meets indulgence with this recipe made to perfection. This is the perfect way to end a meal with the entire family. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/classic-pecan-pie-10000000222515/
- Fudgy-Mocha Toffee Brownies: Unable to resist that forbidden chocolate craving? These brownies are a great way to satisfy that craving without the extra calories. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/fudgy-mocha-toffee-brownies-10000001654631/
- Strawberry Layer Cake: If you are looking for something a little more advanced, look no further. This wonderful recipe provides a decadent strawberry cake that looks as good as it takes. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/strawberry-layer-cake-10000001891910/
- Red Velvet Cupcakes: Whether it’s for your child’s bake sale or a workday break snack, these cupcakes can do the trick. They are as decadent as the ones in the bakery windows with half the fat. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/red-velvet-cupcakes-10000001941051/